Learn to create and maintain attractive websites specially designed for classical musicians.
It doesn’t matter what your skill level is! With this step by step course you just need to follow what I do and in one day you can have your own professional website up and running.
Seriously? In just one day?
Yes! I know that a lot of musicians hate spending time in front of a computer, working on their website and they don’t have the budget to pay someone to do it for them.
This is why I have created this intensive step by step course. In one day your site will be ready to go!
Don’t believe me? Here are the numbers:
What will you learn?
- You will learn to build your website from scratch and make it look attractive and professional.
- You will discover how easy it is to maintain it. Gone are the days of not having your upcoming concert list up to date. From now on, you are in control!
If you pay a web developer to build your website for you, you will be looking at a cost of $2000 – $6000!
But with this course you can do it yourself for just...
(you will also receive tips and tricks from an expert in visual communication)
So, if you are a musician who wants to have a TOP CLASS website without having to sell a kidney to pay for it, this is the course for you.
Sounds great right? Wait, there’s more!
- Create a website that’s incredibly attractive and responsive (suitable for all devices)
- Finally feel proud of your online presence. Improve your reputation and prestige.
- Achieve a much more impressive first impression online, get better concerts and be better paid. The more professional and attractive your website is, the more possibilities you will have to play more concerts and be better paid.
- Forget about having to depend on a web developer or on that friend who does your website as a favour (and that you have to call 10 times before they change that photo). From now on you are in control!
- Save time building it yourself (in just one day!) so you can dedicate your time to what you love doing the most - playing music.
I have designed this course for beginners so you don’t need to have any previous experience with Squarespace.
Squarespace is an online web creator and provides great service, and as such, there is a small cost. However to create such a great website, I think $96 a year is well worth the investment, wouldn’t you agree?
Squarespace is the most user-friendly platform for creating and maintaining a website that I have found to date. I use it daily for my websites and after having tried alternatives, this is by far the most powerful.
Who is this course for?
This course is especially designed for classical musicians, although it could also apply to musicians of any genre. You will benefit from this course if:
- You are a soloist, conductor or composer
- You have a chamber music group or a band
- You have created an orchestra
Create and customise pages such as:
- Concerts (Calendar)
- About (Biography)
- Discography (CDs)
- Media (Photos and Videos)
- Press Kit (Downloads)
- Create a free logo
- Links and feeds to your social media profiles
- … and lots of my own artistic advice
Who am I and why have I created this course?
In this course Josep Molina will teach you how to create a very easy and beautiful website that just works on every device. His visual knowledge and taste has been developing through the years of experience as a Creative Director at Molina Visuals . He will be the perfect partner to guide you step by step in creating your own website.
Josep Molina is a Brand Consultant & Creative Director for classical musicians and institutions, helping them connect with their audiences. He is the founder of the creative agency MolinaVisuals.com and the resourceful blog MusicBrandiing.com. Before being entrepreneur, he had developed as a professional violinist and member of a string quartet. Josep Molina believes that we are all here to bring something unique to the society, and that our backgrounds, our talents, and our dreams create unique constellations of extraordinary value.
Start5-First steps (2:49)
Start6-Concert page (14:40)
Start7-Concert summary (11:20)
Start13-Big photos & videos (4:05)
Start14-Media - Videos (6:46)
Preview15-Media - Photos (8:11)
Start16-Media - Album (4:47)
Start17-Social media links (3:40)